Thursday 22 January 2015

Important Announcement

Hi All,

I am pleased to announce that Thomas Seccombe has agreed to become Vice Chairman.

Ever since I began running this club Tom has been a pillar of support and has helped me with day to day running of the club. He has also helped to organise several of our Hobbit SBG events and is a regular host on our popular youtube channel.

Tom will be responsible for club purchases. If you have suggestions for club scenery etc, feel free to contact him at midsussexwargamers@gmail.com.

I hope you will all show Tom the support you have shown me in the last few months and make this club even bigger and better.

I would also like to invite you all to our club AGM which will be held on 22nd Feb. This is a club date but it shouldn't take too long. I'd encourage all of you to attend and share your thoughts/ opinions/ ideas with myself and Tom on how we can improve the club in the future.

Kind Regards

Sam Page

MSWG Chairman

No comments:

Post a Comment